After a pretty uneventful weekend I was stumped over what to post this morning. I started thinking a lot about myself and the things that make up who I am. I titled this "10 Things You Might Want to Know About Me" but I am revealing 15. I thought naming it 15 might scare you away. Ha ha
1. I have to be the first to read my newspaper or magazine or heads will roll! There is nothing worse than someone mixing up pages, taking their favorite sales ads or ruining a good article.
2. I eat my scrambled eggs dry. If they are wet in anyway I just might puke. It's bad enough I'm eating a chicken embryo.
3. I met my husband at work. He was my boss ;) Some said it was just a fling and wouldn't last but here we are 5 years later married with 2 beautiful girls.
4. I am originally born and raised in Chicago (not the suburbs). I am currently living in St. Louis, Mo.
5. I have always dreamed of creating my own nail polish line. Pretty ironic considering I never wear any polish on my hands.
6. I partied my ass off in my 20's and early 30's! It's something others may have judged me for doing but I will never ever ever regret a single day of it. I met so many amazing people, had so many unbelievable adventures and created a lifetime of memories! I could write a best-selling novel based on my those years.
7. I wish I had more patience and didn't judge others so much. I always have an immediate feeling of remorse afterwards.
8. I have 2 children from previous relationships. I became pregnant with my almost 18 year old son on prom night (awesome). He is currently living in Arizona with my mother as he finishes up his senior year and prepares to go to the US Army this fall. I also have a 14 year old daughter who attends one of the country's best high school IB programs.
10. I hate syrup on pancakes or waffles. I put it on a separate plate. If it touches and makes my pancakes soggy then my whole day is ruined.
12. I miss my family and friends back home so much I spend at least 20 minutes a day crying about it. I love where I am but it doesn't feel the same not being able to share it with my loved ones.
13. I'm a total hypochondriac. I am on Web MD constantly. lol One day I'll be right.
14. My dad past away last September. (Read Post) He took a huge piece of my heart with him. There isn't a day that goes by that I don't miss him. My husband lost his dad exactly 1 week after I lost mine.